We try to anticipate questions you may have about our association, pool, clubhouse, and activities. If you need additional information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
How do I become a member of the pool?
If you live within the Hampton Chase Homeowners Association sections of the neighborhood (Sections 4 through 11) you are automatically a member of HCRA; provided that you are in good standing with HCRA and are fully current in your annual homeowner's assessment dues.
A list of all addresses belonging to HCRA can be found at HCRA Membership Addresses. If your address is not listed, then you are not a member of HCRA and membership is offered annually to the following qualified homeowners:
(1) if you live in the other sections of Hampton Forest – you are invited to apply for associate membership and are required to pay the annual dues; or
(2) if you are a renter, the homeowner/landlord may transfer their interest in the pool membership to you, providing the landlord is in good standing with HCRA.
(3) If you live in one of the neighboring Homeowners Association approved by the HCRA Board for an annual membership, you can apply for an Associate Membership for the current year. Information and the forms can be found on our Membership Page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional information.
How do I get a pool pass (I’m new to the community)?
In order to obtain a pool pass, you must first obtain membership to HCRA (see above) for the current year. Please contact Cardinal Management to obtain an application and make payment. The Cardinal Management Direct Debit Fillable Form can be found here.
If you need to pay your dues or pay late fees, please visit the Cardinal Management website at Make-A-Payment.
Do all of my children need a pool pass even if they are really young?
All children are required to be registered in the pool pass system under the family household, and the following rules apply per age group:
- All children age 0 to 11 are required to have a pool pass and must be accompanied by an adult member or childcare provider when at the pool.
- All children age 12+ are required to have a pool pass but may come to the pool on their own and can sponsor guests at the pool.
Can my children bring toys / floats to the pool?
Children are permitted to bring small toys to the pool for their personal enjoyment. Large floats and large toys (i.e. water machine guns) are NOT permitted in the pool, and can be confiscated by the pool staff.
Can I bring a guest to the pool?
NO. During the 2021 Pool Season, the HCRA Board has suspended the guest pass privileges due to the COVID-19 situation. All guest passes currently in your account will remain and are usable in future years.
If I have a relative living with me for the summer is he/she allowed to be a member of the pool?
Anyone living in your home on a full-time basis is qualified to become a member of the pool. If he/she is only visiting for less than 14-days, then he/she may not be added to your account.
If I want to have a party at the pool?
NO Parties or large gatherings will be permitted by members during the 2021 Pool Season.
Can I bring food or drinks to the pool?
You are welcome to bring food and drink (non-alcoholic beverages ONLY) to the pool for your personal enjoyment. Food and drink may be consumed in the grassy areas, next to the pool deck, but NOT on the pool deck. Drinks must be in non-glass / non-breakable containers.
How do I get a Resale or Refinance Package?
Please contact Cardinal Management for a resale or refinance disclosure package or order one from their Resale Disclosure Package page.
You will also need to obtain a resale package from Hampton Forest HOA, and can contact Sequoia Management for further information.